25 January 2006

Posting questions

Hi all, I would like to suggest that when you ask a question related to a text book problem that you include the problem with your question. It makes it easier for everyone reading your question, and much easier for me if I happen to not be near my text book (or too lazy to look it up right away).

Also, I think everyone is getting the idea about asking questions by posting comments. Don't worry if they don't appear right away, I have to clear them first. I would prefer, unless you are having a problem with the site, that you don't email me with questions. It's just easier to have them all in one place on the blog, and possibly helpful to others that might have been wondering the same thing.

Thanks everyone for your continued participation, so far I think this is working out quite well. :)

No comments: